Baby, Conception,Ovulation,Pregnancy,Fertility,Gender   BABY  PLANNING
WelcomeFamily PlanningBaby GenderEnergy MethodForecastsOrder PageFAQ



Conception is the fusion of sperm and egg.  It takes the sperm a few hours to travel up the reproductive tract.  Therefore, if intercourse occurs a few hours before ovulation, the sperm will arrive exactly when the fresh eggs are available.  Sperm can survive for up to 3-4 days and egg cells up to 2 days.  However, a egg ages chances for cell defects increase, and therefore chances of having a healthy baby decrease.


Consequently, the best time for conception is from 4 days before to 1.5 days after ovulation. Clearly it is very important to define the ovulation time as accurately as possible. There are many ovulation test kits on the market today and your doctor will advise you which is the best for you. One of the most precise ways is ultrasonography.


There are two main types of ovulation. The most well known is “ordinary” or “hormonal” ovulation. The “spontaneous” or “Moon” ovulation is much less well known, but much more important. The name “Moon” arises from the fact that the moon has been proven to be most often responsible for spontaneous ovulation. Ordinary ovulations are well known and nearly all gynecologists deal only with this particular kind of ovulation. They calculate its time by subtracting 12-16 days (usually 14 days) from the beginning of the next menstruation.  Six days before this day is generally considered to be a possible time for conception.  Ordinary ovulation is linked to the menstrual cycle, so its time can only be approximated.


Spontaneous ovulation is caused by the moon’s energy effect on hypothalamus-hypophysis-ovaries-uterus system. This energy exchange involves much more than just the moon’s gravity.  Many other forms of energy are involved as well.  The moon ovulation differs from ordinary ovulation in that it has high cycle stability and the ability to occur very quickly. The latter circumstance leads to the name “spontaneous.” Another important difference is that this type of ovulation does not necessarily occur at every lunar phase. Usually it requires something additional to happen in order to trigger the ovulation process.  Very often, it can actually be triggered by intercourse. Statistically, ordinary ovulations are responsible for about 15% of conceptions, whereas spontaneous ovulations are the source for the other 85% of conceptions.  Therefore, spontaneous ovulations are more important for conception, especially since they can be predicted with much better accuracy than ordinary ovulation.


The spontaneous ovulation is possible at the moment when the moon will be at the same lunar distance (position of the moon in orbit) as it was at the moment of the woman’s birth. This will be calculated from your date of birth by our scientists. For predicting a moment of moon ovulation one needs to determine the lunar distance when the woman was born, and then calculate all instances when the moon will go through the same point on its orbit. An accuracy of a few hours is enough for everyday applications, but for some cases a higher accuracy of about one minute may be required. Examples of such cases may be insufficiencies in sperm quality, unexplained infertility or other events.


An example of ovulation prediction for one month can be found below. Here, a red line shows possible moments for spontaneous ovulation; a green line shows ordinary ovulation and a blue line shows maximum sperm activity. This is almost the ideal case, when both ovulation and the peak of the man’s fertility coincide.  Such moments have the highest probability of conception.





Welcome | Family Planning  | Baby Gender | Energy Method  | FAQ